For the courtyard, I have really wanted a bistro set, and some sort of a tree like plant. It didn't need to be fancy, but that is what I really wanted. Our friends, Tommy and Alisha were at JOANN fabrics and they found some bistro sets for 70% off. I was excited and convinced Andy
Thursday, July 9, 2009
PROJECT #4: COURTYARD BISTRO SET
For the courtyard, I have really wanted a bistro set, and some sort of a tree like plant. It didn't need to be fancy, but that is what I really wanted. Our friends, Tommy and Alisha were at JOANN fabrics and they found some bistro sets for 70% off. I was excited and convinced Andy
Labels:
House Beautiful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it!
ReplyDeleteThe tree looks really good babe, just don't let it die in this heat! lol!!!
ReplyDeleteLove how you put JOANN in all caps as to rub it in my face!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding, it looks great!
P.S. I told you that if you made a blog you would have plenty to write about!
ReplyDeleteLooking good
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great!
ReplyDelete