Monday, July 6, 2009

PROJECT #3: RANDOM WALLS - COFFEE


Andy and I discussed for a long time what color the main part of the house should be. I wanted to paint my kitchen red, so I wanted a neutral that would work well with the red kitchen and the brown carpet and tile. We finally decided that when we do eventually paint the whole main house we would use Bran Muffin. For accent walls we set out to find a complementary shade that was the same, just darker. Thanks to Vanessa, at Lowe's, we were able to pick a Waverly Home Valspar color that was just perfect. I painted 3 walls Coffee, and they add so much depth and variety. I had no idea what adding a little color could do!








I LOVE LOVE THE BROWN!!

4 comments:

  1. The brown looks great! Look at those strait lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You've been busy!! All the paint looks AWESOME!! I can't wait to come visit.. or move by you! :) If we move down.. guess who get's to help me paint my house?? We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHH WHY DID ANDY SHAVE HIS HEAD???????????

    ReplyDelete