Staying at home was great for a while. Then I started getting really bored and sick of everything being so white. I asked Andy if I could paint a room and he told me no. He said that he was really worried about the lines being strait and he was worried that it wouldn't turn out very good. What if we didn't like the color, what if paint got all over the ceiling, what if, what if, what if. I kept going over all the rooms and finally decided I would ask if I could just try painting one room and see how it turned out. I told him that I would paint the guest bedroom because we didn't have to look at it a lot and if it turned out horrible, then I would have time to fix it. He finally agreed, and we picked a soft yellow.
We Love It!
I love it too!
ReplyDelete