
This weekend Andy and I went to Tuscon to visit my cousin. While I was there she told me that she had a bag full of old jewelry that she needed to get rid of and asked me if I wanted anything. After trying on most all of it (all at the same time,) I picked out a few items. I picked out this super cute fetish necklace, and a few other things, even though it is not something that I would normally wear.
A little later in the day we decided that we would go to Target to look for a red shirt, but instead Andy found me a pair of super high platform heels on the clearance rack. Another find that was not typically me, but I decided that I have been wanting to have a little change. I have owned exactly 1 pair of heels, except dance and wedding shoes, and this is #2.
Today, we were able to drive home and still make it to church on time, and I wore my new look. Yay for being a little different sometimes!!
All pictures are courtesy of Alisha Hunsaker Photography. Thanks, Alisha!!
UNTIL NEXT TIME...


You're so cute! Love the new look!
ReplyDelete