Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A NEW BEGINNING...

I know this is a little late for a "New Year's Resolution," but as I was thinking today about my craft room, that more looks like it has seen the likes of a natural disaster, I decided something. This year I would resolve to finish unfinished projects, or start (and finish) projects that I have been wanting to try.  Be it recipes, decorating or just fun tutorials I have found and thought, "that would be fun!" I am going to give it a try...

My New Year's Resolution:
I WILL TRY AND FINISH A PROJECT OR TRY SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN ON MY MIND OR TO DO LIST EVERY DAY THAT I HAVE OFF WORK!

Also, to go along with this new resolution of mine, I need to add (so my husband doesn't shoot me) that I will not neglect the house while off in project land.

So here's to a new year, a new start and hopefully some finished projects!!

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED...

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I love when you try new things! :)

    ReplyDelete