I found a super fun sewing contest online through one of my blogs and I thought that it would be SUPER fun to enter!!
A while back my AMAZING sister-in-law called me up and said that she had found the PERFECT outfit for her daughters 1st birthday party. However she did not want to spend so much money for one adorable outfit. I told her I would look at it and see what I came up with.
Complete with matching hot pink and zebra ruffled bumkins.
I bought a clearance dress from Target to get measurements for the chest and length, and dug deep inside to remember all the things my mother had taught me years ago about sewing.
For the bumkins, I did adjust a tutorial I found at Just Tutorials to use a non-knit cotton, and then added ruffles.
I bought a clearance dress from Target to get measurements for the chest and length, and dug deep inside to remember all the things my mother had taught me years ago about sewing.
For the bumkins, I did adjust a tutorial I found at Just Tutorials to use a non-knit cotton, and then added ruffles.
I think it turned out adorable!!
I am pretty sure most of the cuteness comes from the model!!




LOVE IT!!! My most favorite thing she has EVER worn!! Next is the cutest pettiskirt you made! OHHH and the pillowcase dress.. ohhh and the Snow white dress!! Pretty much everything you make is amazing! Ohh and my apron!
ReplyDelete