Friday, January 13, 2012

I HAVE BIG PLANS...

For those of you who know me... you know I have an irrational fear of putting holes in the walls.
CRAZY, RIDICULOUS AND IRRATIONAL!!
This fear makes it difficult for me to decorate my house. Here we are at 3 years and I still have mostly bare walls.
I HAVE BIG PLANS TO FIX THIS!



This is a hallway that you see coming in through my front door on the way to my kitchen. When we moved in our original thought was to buy a gigantic picture that would look good in that alcove. I spent 2 years looking. I could not find one that I liked enough to spend outrageous amounts of money on. So then this thought came to me when my friend brought me over the vinyl FAMILY for another project, (we decided that COLLIER would work better,) and another friend said she wanted to take our pictures.

Thanks to Alisha Hunsaker Photography for the pictures!!
Thanks to Chelsea, my crafty buddy for the vinyl!!
Thanks to my amazing sweetheart for allowing pictures to be taken!!



THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP WITH MY BIG PLANS...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous Ashley! I'm so glad I got to see you while you and your hubby were here for Christmas. I'm sorry it was for such a short time and my kids were mid-meltdown lol. I love seeing the little things you do to your house, and no worries, my husband shares your same 'hole in the wall' fears.

    ReplyDelete