Yesterday, I was working in my yard... yes working in my yard, and was looking at all the beautiful flowers, and then remembered... IT'S MARCH!!! I just wanted to share a few of the things most of you aren't even starting to think about yet. (All the pictures came from my yard 3/15/10.)- Weeds, weeds, weeds!!
- The new plants need to be planted before it is too hot for them to establish themselves.
- I'm SO late getting a garden started. Who knows when that will be possible...
- The backyard landscaping is coming along.
- Next time, I need to use sunscreen and gloves! The sunburn on my scratches from the thorny desert plants don't feel so great.
- Hopefully I can revive the plants I tried to kill last year.
- It has been smelling so good!! Those yellow balls in the first picture are making my yard smell like a dryer sheet. Yum!
- Australia: Week 2
- Disneyland... Yes another one.
- Christmas in Utah
- Utah for Valentine's (with Matt home)
- Project Backyard:Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Maybe even a recipe or 2... we'll see.
KEEP POSTED... HOPE TO SHARE SOON!
Looks good. I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back! I can't wait for the full bloom either! Keep up the good work...
ReplyDeleteSorry we couldn't meet up with you guys during your last visit to Utah. Our whole family was sick. Boo!
Thinking of you guys!!!
So beautiful! I can't wait until it's warm ALL the time! When are you guys coming to visit again?? Your bundt cake looks yummy!!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful flowers you have in your yard! I can't wait till I get out and work in our yard! It is still snowing here!
ReplyDeleteI love your flowers! And I can't wait to see all your new posts!
ReplyDelete